Tuesday, March 19, 2013

What I Wore: Rachel Zoe Inspired

Yesterday I headed to the airport to pick up my sister at 3am. Yes, 3 AM. Her flight from Newark, NJ was originally supposed to land at around 10pm, but it was delayed 5 hours from snow. I decided there was no point in wasting an opportunity to wear my new Joie fur vest or hat, so I wore both. 

I will say one thing, a 5'11 girl + 3inch wedge booties at an airport at 3am is a sure fire way to draw attention to yourself. I am not one who usually likes to draw attention to myself, I just like to dress nice. (Apparently I didn't get the memo that wearing sweatpants and stained t-shirts while traveling is acceptable!)

Vest Joie
Boots Mossimo
Purse Burberry
Hat Nordstrom Rack

I have been watching a lot of the Rachel Zoe Project, and I loved all of her looks with hats, and since it was 3am and cold, I decided to wear an outfit inspired by some of her fall looks! So I wore a color block sweater I got from Nordstrom Rack with my fur vest. I normally would wear a black skinny pant but I couldn't find them, so I settled for leggings with thick wool socks in my booties. 

My purse, a gift from my mother, is Burberry (similar to the one in the link). It's really interesting because of the texture. It is a gunmetal color with patent handles, but the majority of the bag is a scale-like texture. I have not yet seen anyone carrying a similar bag or found the exact model online, so I'm secretly hoping it might be rare!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment