Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My Fall Picks!


While it may be spring, I can't help but look forward to all the fall fashion shows! It's hard to believe I will be starting college in the fall, but it's the perfect opportunity for me to re-invent myself (style-wise). 



My Wants!

My Wants! by larrea 


#1. Red Topshop Blazer
I already own this blazer and I know it's going to be a well-worn piece in the fall. The thing I love about it is not only the color, but it's actually quite universal. I can wear it with jeans and boots, a pair of jean shorts and ankle boots, or even a nice pair of wax black skinnies and wedge trainers. 

#2. Burberry Sunglasses
I know that fall isn't the most popular time to wear sunglasses, but what dresses up a lazy day outfit more than a pair of designer sunglasses! I can wear them any season, and they look great with a beanie for those days when the snow has fallen and for some odd reason somehow it's sunny. It's Washington, what do you expect? The weather here is so beyond random. 

#3. Studded Buckle Ankle Boots
Okay, I don't even know where to begin with how cute these really are! These may not be so popular in the U.S. right now, but they are going to be, and I will have them when that time comes. These paired with black skinnies and a moto jacket would be indescribable. Gah, I just love them!

#4. Celine Inspired Chain Necklace
Let's be honest here. I do not have $3500 to spare on a chain necklace, but I do have $10 + shipping for a similar necklace off Etsy. This necklace has, and will, look great with anything. It looks good with a t-shirt, your favorite little black dress, sweaters, you name it- it looks great with it.

#5. Valentino Bow Tote
What I love about this tote is the fact that it's cute, and kind of out there with the bow, but plain enough to go with almost anything. I could see myself carrying this wearing boots and a blazer, a cute black dress and nude heels, or to work in trousers and a blazer. It's cute, will go with anything, and will fit a decent amount of stuff too!


So there you have it! My list of my favorite fall items! 

No comments:

Post a Comment